Neck & Back Pain
Back and Neck Pain Treatment In Coimbatore
Neck and back pain solutions at Dr.Muthus Hospitals
Neck and back pains are very frequent and experienced by many. Poor posture, whether it’s leaning over your computer or hunching over your workstation, can strain neck and back muscles.
If you need proper treatment, Dr.Muthus Hospitals can provide you with the same. Our extensive services and care from the world’s best doctors in India can cure your spinal and neck related issues.
Neck and back pain are occasionally an indication of a more serious issue. The general symptoms like numbness in limbs, strength around the arms and hands, and shooting pains in the limbs require immediate attention. You can seek medical help from Dr.Muthus Hospitals in India.
There can be many symptoms and signs associated with neck and back pain. Both are interrelated and linked to the spinal cord. The proper diagnosis and treatment from Dr.Muthus Hospitals can help you overcome the issues-
Holding your head in one place for longer periods of time, such as while driving or working on a computer, can aggravate the pain.
- Muscle spasms
- Muscle tightness
- Rigid head
- Inability to move the head and lower back
- Difficulty in lifting things
If you or a loved one is experiencing memory issues or other dementia symptoms, see the best doctors in India at Dr.Muthus Hospitals to get the best dementia treatment in Coimbatore. The condition can also be caused due to various medicinal effects, hence a proper diagnosis is required prior to the treatment.
Book an Appoinment
It’s possible to have structural issues in your neck and back without experiencing symptoms. These can be evident in X-ray or MRI. To diagnose the origin of your discomfort, imaging studies should be used in conjunction with a thorough history and physical examination.
Electromyography- If the doctor feels that your neck and back pain is caused by a pinched nerve, an EMG scan is done. It entails placing small needles into a muscle through your skin and conducting tests to evaluate whether certain nerves are working properly. It is done by measuring the speed of nerve transmission.
Blood tests- Inflammatory or viral disorders that may be causing or contributing to your neck and back pain can be occasionally detected through blood tests.
Within two or three weeks, the most common types of mild to moderate neck and back discomfort can be cured via homecare. If your neck and back pain persists, our doctors at Dr.Muthus Hospitals recommend the following-
Medications like painkillers and muscle relaxants are prescribed to cure neck and back pain.
Steroid injections-To relieve pain, the doctor may inject corticosteroid drugs near the nerve roots, into the small facet joints in the cervical spine’s bones, or into the muscles in your neck and back. Neck and back discomforts can also be relieved by injecting numbing drugs like lidocaine.
Surgery- This can help to overcome neck and back-related issues if they can’t be cured with home remedies and medications. The procedure is required to relieve nerve roots and compress the spinal cord.
Why Choose Dr.Muthus Hospitals for Neck and Back Pains
As the back and neck are flexible and bear the weight of your upper body, it is susceptible to injuries and disorders that cause pain and limit movement. Doctors at Dr.Muthus Hospitals diagnose the area properly. They perform a comprehensive approach to treat the area and give optimal solutions. With the world-class services and experience, the following are some of the reasons why you may have neck and back pain-
At Dr.Muthus Hospitals we make sure our patients get the right treatment and aftercare. There are a lot of home and lifestyle changes one can make. Consider-
- Good posture
- Frequent breaks from work and travel
- Adjustments of the desk, chair, and comfortable working environment
- Don’t use a headset to call
- Quit smoking
- Don’t carry heavyweights
- Avoid Gym workouts related to back
- Sleep well
- Over the counter pain relief
- Alternate heat and cold- The heat and cold therapies can relax the muscles properly. You can reduce inflammation with cold therapy. It is done via cold packs. The heat therapy involves warm showers or heating pads.
- Home workout – Remember to do the workout after the pain is gone. You can start stretching your muscles and work out slowly. Warming up is important. Don’t strain much and use light weights.
Neck and back pains can be treated at home if taken proper care. But if it doesn’t subside and is increasing, you have to visit us at Dr.Muthus Hospitals. The following can be the reasons-
- If the pain in the neck and back is severe
- It persists for many days and can’t be relieved
- Arms or legs are spread down
It is done with headache, numbness, tingling or weakness.
After consulting the doctor at Dr.Muthus Hospitals for Back Pain Treatment In Coimbatore, seek alternative medication-
- Acupuncture- Insertion of needles at various points to relieve the back and neck pain.
- Chiropractic- It is done on the spine to adjust controlled and abrupt force to a joint. This can be used for a shorter period of time to relieve the pain.
- Massage- To ease the pain in the back and neck, massages are given. It can soothe your muscles.